Function: Mounting imc CRONOSflex modules on a flat surface
Angle: 180° flat
Attachment: 4 x M4 (or also 2 x M4)
Properties: An imc CRONOSflex system is composed of a imc CRONOSflex Base Unit and one or more imc CRONOSflex measurement modules. These modules are designed to be directly connected to one another.
The imc Click Mechanism and aluminum housing provide a firm mechanical and electrical connection (electrical connection via the 20-pin module connector on the side panels of each module).
Such a module block can be installed on a flat surface by means of two mounting brackets (CRFX/BRACKET-180). Wall mounting is also possible using these flat brackets. The mounting brackets must be installed on the bottom and/or cover plates of the leftmost and rightmost module.
- 1x mounting bracket 180°
- 4x recessed countersunk flat head screws (M4x6)
Order Code: CRFX/BRACKET-180, article number: 1190069
- [Translate to South Korean:] Befestigungselement 180°
- [Translate to South Korean:] Rückwandbefestigungswinkel
- [Translate to South Korean:] Befestigungselement 90°
- [Translate to South Korean:] Modul-Verbindungselement
- [Translate to South Korean:] 19" RACK
- [Translate to South Korean:] 1/2-19" RACK